Monday, February 10, 2014

Cold Turkey

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Due to family matters I am currently in France away from my workshop and tools. Aside from swinging the odd axe and hatchet for the log burner, I have been a completely woodworking free zone for three weeks!!! 

However ... with lots of free time to spare I have been doing a lot of internet reading and learning! The new buzzwords floating around my head are Timber Frames & Green Oak, and Chainsaw Milling. Objects of desire now include such things as Robert Sorby 1, 1.5 & 2 inch chisels and 2 & 3 inch Slicks. Gransfors Bruks Draw Knives and Froes, and Wetterlings  Axes.

God Makes Work for Idle Hands.... Ill be back home real soon and I have a lot of catching up to do!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

1 comment:

  1. Gain your access to 16,000 woodworking designs.

    Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking sketches with STEP BY STEP instructions, pics and blueprints to make every project simple and easy...

    ReplyDelete